- Systematic and critical review of the up-to-date literature on labour disputes and their management
- Empirical findings on labour disputes and the institutional channels available to workers for resolving them
- Assessment of the effectiveness of the existing mechanisms for dealing with labour disputes
Table of Contents
- Economic reform: A historical perspective and its social impact; The changes in China’s employment relations; Labour disputes; Trade unions; Labour contracts; Labour tripartism; Labour dispute arbitration; Labour litigation; Conclusions.
- No. of pages: 178
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2007
- Published: February 28, 2007
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780632278
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Labour Disputes and their Resolution in China"