- The first book to cover KM education
- Adopts a multidisciplinary approach to KM education
- Based on the many years of experience of the author in KM education
Table of Contents
- The dawn of the knowledge economy; The complex nature of knowledge; Intellectual capital; The role of technology in knowledge management; Knowledge sharing; Communication and organizational culture; Communities of practice; The learning organization and organizational learning; Knowledge management education.
- No. of pages: 222
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2003
- Published: October 31, 2003
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780631936
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Knowledge Management"