1. Nursing's Fundamental Patterns of Knowing
2. The History of Knowledge Development in Nursing
3. Emancipatory Knowledge Development
4. Ethical Knowledge Development
5. Personal Knowledge Development
6. Aesthetic Knowledge Development
7. Empiric Knowledge Development
8. Confirmation and Validation of Empiric Knowledge Using Research
9. Confirmation and Validation of Empiric Knowledge in Practice
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2022
- 1st January 2022
- Paperback ISBN:
University of Connecticut School of Nursing, Storrs, CT
University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.