Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Kinetics of Inorganic Reactions provides a comprehensive account of the mechanisms of inorganic reaction. The book is comprised of 15 chapters that deal with the two main fields of inorganic reaction, the homogeneous gas-phase reactions and solution reactions. The first chapter of the text provides an introduction to some of the basic concepts in inorganic reaction, which include the mechanisms of a reaction, reactions in different phases, and the feasibilities of a reaction. Next, the book details the experimental techniques and treatment of data. The next series of chapters talks about gas-phase reactions. The book also dedicates a chapter in covering various types of reactions, including isotopic reaction and redox reaction. Chapters 12 to 14 deal with substitution reactions, while Chapter 15 talks about acid-base reactions. The text will be most useful to chemists and chemical engineers, particularly those who deal with inorganic chemistry.
2. Experimental Techniques
3. Treatment of Data
4. Unimolecular Gas-Phase Decomposition Reactions
5. Third-Order Gas-Phase Reactions
6. Bimolecular Gas-Phase Reactions
7. Isotopic Exchange Reactions in Aqueous Solutions
8. Redox Reactions Between Metal Ions in Aqueous Solutions
9. Some Reactions of Ions and Molecules of Non-Metallic Elements in Aqueous Solutions
10. Some Further Reactions of Metal Ions in Aqueous Solutions
11. Reactions of the Hydrated Electron
12. Substitution Reactions of Octahedral Complexes
13. Substitution Reactions of Square-Planar Complexes
14. Substitution Reactions of Tetrahedral Complexes
15. Acid-Base Reactions
- No. of pages:
- © Pergamon 1966
- 1st January 1966
- eBook ISBN:
Department of Chemistry, The University Newcastle upon Tyne, England
Recently retired from editorship of Canadian Security magazine
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.