Table of Contents
- Introduction and Basic Principles - introduction * Boolean algebra * Number systems * Combinational Logic - Introduction * Sum of products representation * The negative logic approach * Minimalisation * Common combinational circuits * The 4-bit adder; a design example * Systollic (iterative) arrays * General sums of products circuits * Hazards in combinational circuits * Fault diagnosis * Sequential ciruits - Introduction * Asynchronous sequential circuits * Flip flops * Registers * Counters * Synchronous sequential circuits * Choosing a Means of Implementation - Introduction * Technology * The level of integration * Possible Design Routes - Discrete implementation * PAL, PLA, EPLD implementation * Mask programmable gate arrays * Field programmable gate arrays * Standard cell * Full custom * VHDL * Digital Meets Analogue * Index.
- No. of pages: 336
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Butterworth-Heinemann 1998
- Published: March 27, 1998
- Imprint: Butterworth-Heinemann
- eBook ISBN: 9780080534992
About the Authors
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Introduction to Digital Electronics"