Case-based and heavily illustrated, Intraoperative and Interventional Echocardiography: Atlas of Transesophageal Imaging, 2nd Edition covers virtually every clinical scenario in which you’re likely to use TEE. Drs. Donald C. Oxorn and Catherine M. Otto provide practical, how-to guidance on transesophageal echocardiography, including new approaches and state-of-the-art technologies. More than 1,500 images and accompanying videos sharpen your image acquisition and analysis skills and help you master this challenging technique.
- Real-world cases, hundreds of procedural videos , and abundant, detailed figures and tables show you exactly how to proceed, step by step, and get the best results.
- Each case begins with a brief presentation and discussion, and integrates clinical echocardiography, surgical pathology, and other imaging data.
- Clear descriptions of preoperative pathology guide you in choosing the best approach to common problems.
- The practice-based learning approach with expert commentary for each case helps you retain complex information and apply it in your daily practice.
- Coronary Artery Disease
2. Mitral Valve Disease
3. Aortic Valve Disease
4. Right-sided Valve Disease
6. Adult Congenital Heart Disease
7. Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
8. Pericardial Disease
9. Pulmonary Artery Surgery
10. Aortic Disease
11. Devices and Catheters
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2018
- 23rd February 2017
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Associate Professor of Anesthesiology, Division of Cardio-Thoracic Anesthesia, Adjunct Associate Professor of Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
J. Ward Kennedy-Hamilton Endowed Chair in Cardiology, Professor of Medicine, University of Washington School of Medicine, Director, Heart Valve Clinic, University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, Washington