Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
S.J. Moss and T.G. Smart, Modulation of Amino Acid-Gated Ion Channels by Protein Phosphorylation.
E.M. Barnes, Jr., Use Dependent Regulation of GABAA Receptors.
D.M. Lovinger and E. Tyler, Synaptic Transmission and Modulation in the Neostriatum.
V.J. Whatley and R.A. Harris, The Cytoskeleton and Neurotransmitter Receptors.
C. Chavkin, Endogenous Opinoid Regulation of Hippocampal Function.
M.E. Abood and B.R. Martin, Molecular Neurobiology of the Cannabinoid Receptor.
V.J. Simpson and T.E. Johnson, Genetic Models in the Study of Anesthetic Drug Action.
T.J. Phillips, Neurochemical Bases of Locomotion and Ethanols Locomotor Stimulant Effects.
F. Crews, L. Morrow, H. Criswell, and G. Breese, Ethanol Effects on Ion Channels. Chapter References. Subject Index. Contents of Recent Volumes.
Since 1959, International Review of Neurobiology has been a well known series appealing to neuroscientists, clinicians, psychologists, physiologists, and pharmacologists. This important serial is now being combined with Neuroscience Perspectives and Methods in Neurosciences. This combination results in a series that reaches a wider audience and publishes a greater number of thematic volumes.
- Modulation of inhibitory and excitatory neurotransmitter receptors by protein phosphorylation
- The use-dependent regulation of GABAA receptors
- Mechanisms of synaptic transmission in the neostriatum
- Regulation of neurotransmitters function by the neuronal cytoskeleton
- The anatomy and physiology of opioids in the hippocampus
- The molecular biology and pharmacology of the cannabinoid receptor
- The use of invertebrate and mammalian model systems in the study of the anesthetic drug action
- Ethanol effects on ion channels and locomotion
Researchers, clinicians, and graduate students in neuroscience, cell genetics, pharmacology, biology, and physiology
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 1996
- 4th October 1996
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
Louisiana State University Medical Center, School of Medicine, Baton Rouge, U.S.A.
University of Texas, Austin, U.S.A.
King's College, London, UK and Head of Pharmacology and Therapeutics Division