- Presents current advances and reviews in cell biology, both plant and animal
- Articles address structure and control of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, control of cell development and differentiation, and cell transformation and growth
- Authored by some of the foremost scientists in the field, each volume provides up-to-date information and directions for future research
Table of Contents
- Dynamics of Endosomal Sorting; Role of Rab Proteins in Epithelial Membrane Traffic; Mechanisms of Insulator Function in Gene Regulation and Genomic Imprinting; Unresolved Issues in Mammalian Fertilization; Molecular Aspects of Membrane Trafficking in Paramecium.
- No. of pages: 268
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2003
- Published: December 18, 2003
- Imprint: Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780123646361
- eBook ISBN: 9780080495613
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "International Review of Cytology"