@bul:* Differentiation-Related Changes in the Cell Cycle
* Nitric Oxide and Endothelin-1 in Coronary and Pulmonary Circulation
* Phosphoinositide Kinases in Higher Plant Cells
* Chlamydomonas Cell Cycle Mutants
* Cellular Aspects of Trophic Actions in the Nervous System
* Conformational Changes of Muscle Contractile Proteins
Table of Contents
- G.P. Studzinski and L.E. Harrison, Differentiation-Related Changes in the Cell Cycle Traverse.
A. Rubino, and A. Loesch, and G. Burnstock, Nitric Oxide and Endothelin-1 in Coronary and Pulmonary Circulation.
B.K. Drøbak, R.E. Dewey, and W.F. Boss, Phosphoinositide-Kinases and the Synthesis of Polyphosphoinositides in Higher Plant Cells.
J.D.I. Harper, Chlamydomonas Cell Cycle Mutants.
D.M.V. Weisenhorn, J. Roback, A.N. Young, and B.H. Wainer, Cellular Aspects of Trophic Actions in the Nervous System.
Y.S. Borovikov, Conformational Changes of Contractile Proteins and Their Role in Muscle Contraction.
- No. of pages: 310
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 1999
- Published: April 14, 1999
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080857282
About the Serial Volume Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "International Review of Cytology"