- Cytokinin Synthesis, Signalling and Function - Advances and New Insights
Evelyne Zürcher and Bruno Müller
- Emergent Synapse Organizers: LAR-RPTPs and their Companions
Kyung Ah Han, Sangmin Jeon, Ji Won Um and Jaewon Ko
- Engineering Human Microbiota: Influencing Cellular and Community Dynamics for Therapeutic Applications
Stephen Woloszynek, Steven Pastor, Josh Chang Mell, Neilanjan Nandi, Bahrad Sokhansanj and Gail Rosen
- New Insights Into the Role of RNA-Binding Proteins in the Regulation of Heart Development
Andrea N. Ladd
- Roles of Tetratricopeptide Repeat Proteins in Biogenesis of Photosynthetic Apparatus
Alexandra-Viola Bohne, Serena Schwenkert, Bernhard Grimm and Jörg Nickelsen
- Role of Long Noncoding RNAs in Neoplasia: Special Emphasis on Prostate Cancer
Sam V. Alahari, Steven C. Eastlack and Suresh K. Alahari
International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology presents comprehensive reviews and current advances in cell and molecular biology.
The series has a worldwide readership, maintaining a high standard by publishing invited articles on important and timely topics authored by prominent cell and molecular biologists.
- Provides comprehensive reviews and current advances
- Presents a wide range of perspectives on specific subjects
- Valuable reference material for advanced undergraduates, graduate students, and professional scientists
Cell biologists, molecular biologists, developmental biologists, and physiologists (organ level), biomedical scientists and biochemists studying cell-cell interactions and cell variation and evolution students and researchers.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2016
- 29th March 2016
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Kwang Jeon received his Ph.D. in cell physiology at King’s College, University of London, UK, in 1964 and taught at SUNY Buffalo and University of Tennessee. His research was concerned with the biogenesis and function of cell components in two major areas: Integration of intracellular symbionts into host cells leading to the acquisition of new cell components and cell variation; Membrane-protein recycling during endo- and exocytosis.
University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN, USA
Lorenzo Galluzzi (born 1980) is currently Assistant Professor of Cell Biology in Radiation Oncology at the Department of Radiation Oncology of the Weill Cornell Medical College (New York, USA), and Honorary Associate Professor at the Faculty of Medicine of the Paris Descartes University (Paris, France).
Department of Radiation Oncology, Weill Cornell Medical College, NY, USA