Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
TABLE OF CONTENTS (Tentative)
- Centromere-associated nuclear bodies in vertebrate oocytes and their roles in the maintenance of nuclear architecture
- Antigenic diversion of tumor cells as a sign of impaired cytodifferentiation in carcinogenesis
- Multiple Roles of adherents in cellular processes
Elena Gaginskaya; Alla Krasikova
V. A. Ivanov; N.P. Teriukova; I.I. Tiuriaeva
International Review of Cell & Molecular Biology presents current advances and comprehensive reviews in cell biology--both plant and animal. Articles address structure and control of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, control of cell development and differentiation, and cell transformation and growth.
* Authored by some of the foremost scientists in the field
* Provides up-to-date information and directions for future research
* Valuable reference material for advanced undergraduates, graduate students and professional scientists
Cell biologists, molecular biologists, developmental biologists, physiologists (organ level), biomedical scientists, biochemists studying cell-cell interactions, cell variation and evolution
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2009
- 26th October 2009
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Kwang Jeon received his Ph.D. in cell physiology at King’s College, University of London, UK, in 1964 and taught at SUNY Buffalo and University of Tennessee. His research was concerned with the biogenesis and function of cell components in two major areas: Integration of intracellular symbionts into host cells leading to the acquisition of new cell components and cell variation; Membrane-protein recycling during endo- and exocytosis.
University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.