Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Infosec Management Fundamentals is a concise overview of the Information Security management concepts and techniques, providing a foundational template for both experienced professionals and those new to the industry. This brief volume will also appeal to business executives and managers outside of infosec who want to understand the fundamental concepts of Information Security and how it impacts their business decisions and daily activities.
- Teaches ISO/IEC 27000 best practices on information security management
- Discusses risks and controls within the context of an overall information security management system (ISMS)
- Provides foundational information for experienced professionals as well as those new to the industry.
Experienced professionals as well as those new to the industry.
- Author Biography
- Contributing Editor Biography
- Chapter 1. Introduction
- Chapter 2. ISO Security Management Categories
- Chapter 3. Risk Management
- Chapter 4. Policy Management
- Chapter 5. Security Organization Management
- Chapter 6. Human Resources Security Management
- Chapter 7. Asset Management
- Chapter 8. Access Management
- Chapter 9. Cryptography
- Chapter 10. Physical and Environmental Security Management
- Chapter 11. Security Operations Management
- Chapter 12. Communications Security Management
- Chapter 13. Systems Acquisition, Development, and Maintenance
- Chapter 14. Supplier Security Management
- Chapter 15. Information Security Incident Management
- Chapter 16. Business Continuity Management
- Chapter 17. Compliance Management
- Chapter 18. Skillset Groupings
- Chapter 19. Resources
- Chapter 20. Conclusion
- No. of pages:
- © Syngress 2015
- 10th August 2015
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
Henry Dalziel is a serial education entrepreneur, founder of Concise Ac Ltd, online cybersecurity blogger and e-book author. He writes for the Concise-Courses.com blog and has developed numerous cybersecurity continuing education courses and books. Concise Ac Ltd develops and distributes continuing education content [books and courses] for cybersecurity professionals seeking skill enhancement and career advancement. The company was recently accepted onto the UK Trade & Investment's (UKTI) Global Entrepreneur Programme (GEP).
Founder, Concise Ac Ltd, UK
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.