- Explores practical applications of two major IL models
- Explores strategies to integrate IL provision in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Illustrates the developments of independent learning skills through examples taken from different levels of provision at course level and from different levels of competences at user level
Table of Contents
- Introduction; Information literacy – setting the scene; Comparison of the information literacy frameworks; Information literacy practice; Case study 1: Information literacy module for social sciences; Case study 2: Applied Information Research; Conclusion.
- No. of pages: 232
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2005
- Published: January 31, 2005
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780630755
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Information Literacy"