- Theoretical framework is created for analysing changes in China
- Information is provided about types of changes in Chinese organizations
- Process of implementation of change in Chinese organizations is analysed
Table of Contents
- Organizational changes in Chinese companies: The triangular model for dealing with organizational change; Chinese institutional context; Types of change in Chinese organizations; The process of implementation of change; Readiness to change; Ethnics and corporate social responsibility during changes; Chinese cases: Introduction to the case studies; Implication for managers.
- No. of pages: 200
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2009
- Published: March 30, 2009
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780632353
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Implementation of Changes in Chinese Organizations"