Get a quick, expert overview of the latest clinical information and guidelines for cancer checkpoint inhibitors and their implications for specific types of cancers. This practical title by Drs. Fumito Ito and Marc Ernstoff synthesizes the most up-to-date research and clinical guidance available on immune checkpoint inhibitors and presents this information in a compact, easy-to-digest resource. It’s an ideal concise reference for trainee and practicing medical oncologists, as well as those in research.
- Discusses the current understanding of how to best harness the immune system against different types of cancer at various stages.
- Helps you translate current research and literature into practical information for daily practice.
- Presents information logically organized by disease site.
- Covers tumor immunology and biology; toxicities associated with immune checkpoint inhibitors; and future outlooks.
- Consolidates today’s available information on this timely topic into one convenient resource.
1. Tumor Immunology
2. Melanoma and Other Skin Cancers
3. Thoracic Malignancies
4. Gastrointestinal, Hepatobiliary, and Pancreatic Malignancies
5. Cancers of the Head and Neck
6. Urologic Malignancies
7. Gynecologic Malignancies
8. Breast Cancer
9. Hematologic Malignancies
10. Pediatric Malignancies
11. Toxicities Associated with Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors
12. Future of Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2019
- 22nd August 2018
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr. Fumito Ito is Associate Professor of Oncology, Department of Surgical Oncology and a member of the Center for Immunotherapy at Roswell Park Cancer Institute, as well as Associate Professor of Surgery at Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York.
Associate Professor of Oncology, Department of Surgical Oncology, Member, Center for Immunotherapy, Roswell Park Cancer Institute; Associate Professor of Surgery, Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York
Professor and Chair, Department of Medicine, Senior Vice President for Clinical Investigation, The Katherine Anne Gioia Chair of Medicine, Roswell Park Cancer Institute; Chief, Division of Oncology, Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, University at Buffalo, Buffaclo, New York
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.