- Preface: Imaging of Neurologic Complications in Hematologic Disorders
2. Neurologic Manifestations of Blood Dyscrasias
3. Imaging Manifestations of Neurologic Complications in Anemia
4. Central Nervous System Complications of Hemorrhagic and Coagulation Disorders
5. Neurologic and Head and Neck Manifestations of Sickle Cell Disease
6. Neuroimaging in Central Nervous System Lymphoma
7. Neuroimaging in Leukemia
8. Imaging of Multiple Myeloma
9. Venous Thrombosis: Causes and Imaging Appearance
10. Central Nervous System Complications of Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
11. Central Nervous System Complications of Oncologic Therapy
12. Imaging of Spinal Manifestations of Hematological Disorders
13. Imaging of Bone Marrow
This issue of Hematology/Oncology Clinics of North America is devoted to Imaging of Neurological complications in Hematological disorders and will include articles on Blood Dyscriasis: Classification and Clinical Neurological Presentations, Imaging Manifestation of Anemia, CNS Complications of Hemorrhagic and Coagulation Disorders, Neurological and Head and Neck Manifestation of Sickle Cell Disease, Neuroimaging in Lymphoma, and many more!
- © Elsevier 2016
- 27th July 2016
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Associate Professor, Departments of Radiology and Neurology, Hershey Medical Center, The Pennsylvania State University, Hershey, Pennsylvania
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.