Table of Contents
1. Franz Anton Mesmer
2. 'Reflected like Light and Transmitted by Sound'
3. 'A Particular Variety of Epilepsy'
4. Magnetism in the Paris Hospitals
5. The Lucid Somnambule
6. New Developments in Germany
7. Scandal at University College Hospital
8. From Magnetism to Hypnotism
9. The 'Distemper Named from the Womb'
10. Hypnotism at the Salpetriere
11. Hypnotism in Its Heyday
12. Experiments on Medical Men
13. The Nancy School of Hypnotism
14. Hypnotism is Dead
- No. of pages: 214
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Butterworth-Heinemann 1976
- Published: January 1, 1976
- Imprint: Butterworth-Heinemann
- eBook ISBN: 9781483281209
About the Author
E. M. Thornton
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Hypnotism, Hysteria and Epilepsy"