- Explains the hypersingular integral approach using specific and progressively more complex crack problems
- Gives hypersingular integral equations for selected crack problems in complete form
- Lists computer codes in FORTRAN for the numerical solution of hypersingular integral equations
Table of Contents
- Elastic crack problems, fracture mechanics, equations of elasticity and finite-part integrals; Hypersingular integral equations for coplanar cracks in anisotropic elastic media; Numerical methods for solving hypersingular integral equations; Hypersingular boundary integral method for arbitrarily oriented planar cracks; Numerical Green’s function boundary element approach; Extensions.
- No. of pages: 212
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 2013
- Published: December 10, 2013
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9780857094803
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Hypersingular Integral Equations in Fracture Analysis"