* Chapters on research methods of growth data collection.
* Annotated reference lists for every chapter.
* Tremendous breadth of knowledge within a single source.
Table of Contents
- Front Matter.
The Human Growth Curve, Cannalization and Catch-Up Growth.
Infancy and Childhood.
Adolescence: Somatic Growth and Sex Differences.
Endocrinology of Growth.
Genetic Control of Human Growth.
Nutrition and Growth.
Environmental Effects on Growth.
Social and Economic Influences on Growth and Secular Trends.
Growth Disorders (Endocrine).
Growth Disorders (Genetic).
Saltation and Stasis.
Body Composition Changes During Growth.
The Evolution of Human Growth.
Exercise and Growth.
The Assessment of Human Growth.
Assessment of Maturation.
Growth references and standards.
- No. of pages: 456
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2002
- Published: July 24, 2002
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080534206
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Human Growth and Development"