- Provides a comprehensive overview of how high performance fibres are designed and manufactured and covers their capabilities and applications
- Explains how high performance fibres are being increasingly used for a wide range of applications, including geotextiles and geomembranes and construction and civil engineering projects
Table of Contents
- Aramids; Gel-spun high-performance polyethylene fibres; Other high modulus-high tenacity (HM-HT) fibres; Carbon fibres; Glass fibres; Ceramic fibres; Chemically resistant fibres; Thermally resistant fibres.
- No. of pages: 344
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 2001
- Published: October 26, 2001
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- Hardcover ISBN: 9781855735392
- eBook ISBN: 9781855737549
About the Editor
J. W. S. Hearle
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "High-Performance Fibres"