Part II: Family transfers.
13. Microeconomic models of family transfers (A. Laferrere, F-C. Wolff).
14. Altruism, exchange or indirect reciprocity: what do the data on family tranfers show? (L. Arrondel, A.Masson).
15. Intergenerational altruism and neoclassical growth models (P. Michel, E. Thibault, J-P. Vidal).
16. Wealth transfer taxation: A survey of the theoretical litterature (H. Cremer, P. Pestieau).
17. The economics of migrants’ remittances (F. Docquier, H. Rapoport).
Part III: Third sector and labor.
18. Philanthropy (J. Andreoni).
19. Donative nonprofit organizations (M. Bilodeau, R.S. Steinberg).
20. The economics of organ transplantation (E.D. Thorne).
21. Altruism, reciprocity and cooperation in the workplace (J.J. Rotemberg).
22. Reciprocity, altruism and cooperative production (L. Putterman).
Part IV: The political economy of voluntary transfers.
23. Strong reciprocity and the welfare state (C. Fong, S. Bowles, H.Gintis).
24. Selfishness, altruism and normative principles in the economic analysis of social transfers (D. Blanchet, M. Fleurbaey).
25. The political economy of intergenerational cooperation (A. Cigno).
26. The economics of international aid (R. Kanbur).