- Provides a comprehensive review of the latest advances in this important area
- Written by leading experts in the field
- Discusses different methods of manufacture, bonding and finishing
Table of Contents
- Development of the nonwovens industry; Dry-laid web formation; Wet-laid formation; Polymer-laid web formation; Mechanical bonding; Thermal bonding; Chemical bonding; Chemical and mechanical finishing; Characterisation, testing and modelling of nonwoven fabrics.
- No. of pages: 544
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 2006
- Published: December 22, 2006
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781845691998
- Hardcover ISBN: 9781855736030
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Handbook of Nonwovens"