Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Fundamentals of magnetocaloric effect in magnetic shape memory alloys
Volodymyr A. Chernenko, Victor A. L'vov, Eduard Cesari and Jose M. Barandiaran
2. Magnetically ordered compounds of transition elements with nonmetals
Yvonne Andersson and Per Nordblad
3. Magnetic properties of ternary rare-earth transition-metal compounds
Hong-Shuo LI and J. M. D. Coey
Handbook of Magnetic Materials, Volume 28, covers the expansion of magnetism over the past few decades and its applications in research, notably the magnetism of several classes of novel materials that share the presence of magnetic moments with truly ferromagnetic materials. The book is an ideal reference for scientists active in magnetism research, providing readers with novel trends and achievements in magnetism. Each article contains an extensive description given in graphical, as well as tabular form, with much emphasis placed on the discussion of the experimental material within the framework of physics, chemistry and materials science.
- Comprises topical review articles written by leading authorities
- Includes a variety of self-contained introductions to a given area in the field of magnetism without requiring recourse to the published literature
- Introduces given topics in the field of magnetism
- Describes novel trends and achievements in magnetism
Physicists, chemists and materials scientists, and all scientists active in magnetism research
- No. of pages:
- © North Holland 2019
- 20th November 2019
- North Holland
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Ekkes Brück works in Fundamental Aspects of Materials and Energy at TU Delft in the The Netherlands.
Head, Fundamental Aspects of Materials and Energy section, TU Delft, The Netherlands
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.