Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Classes of Functionalized Nanomaterials for Industrial Use
2. Industrial Scale Functionalization Strategies for Nanomaterials
3. Functionalized Nanomaterials for Catalysis
4. Functionalized Nanomaterials in Agriculture and the Agri-Food Industry
5. Electronics and the Electrical Industry
6. Functionalized Nanomaterials in the Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Industry
7. Functionalized Nanomaterials in the Energy Industry
8. Functionalized Nanomaterials in the Environmental Industry
9. Functionalized Nanomaterials in Surfaces and Coatings For Consumer Products
10. Functionalized Nanomaterials in the Textile Industry
11. Functionalized Nanomaterials in the Cosmetics Industry
12. Functionalized Nanomaterials in the Sports Industry
13. Functionalized Nanomaterials in the Aerospace and Vehicle Industry
14. Functionalized Nanomaterials in the Construction Industry
15. Functionalized Nanomaterials in the Wood Industry
Handbook of Functionalized Nanomaterials for Industrial Applications provides a concise summary of the major applications of functionalized nanomaterials in industry today. It covers the enhancements in industrial techniques and processes due to functionalized nanomaterials, showing how they substantially improve the performance of existing procedures and can deliver exciting consumer products more cheaply. Emphasis is given to greener approaches, leading to more sustainable products and devices. The legal, economical and toxicity aspects of functionalized nanomaterials are discussed in detail.
Functionalized nanomaterials have the potential to create cheaper, more effective consumer products and industrial processes. However, they also could have adverse effects on the environment, human health and safety if used incorrectly. This book discusses the opportunities and challenges of using functionalized nanomaterials in a variety of major industrial sectors.
- Highlights established industrial applications of functionalized nanomaterials and discusses their future potential for a range of industrial sectors
- Discusses how functionalized nanomaterials are being used to create new types of commercial products and devices
- Assesses the challenges of using functionalized nanomaterials in industry, setting out major safety and regulatory challenges
Materials Scientists and Engineers looking to learn more about how functionalized nanomaterials are used in industry
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2020
- 1st April 2020
- Paperback ISBN:
Chaudhery Mustansar Hussain, PhD, is an Adjunct Professor, Academic Advisor and Director of Chemistry & EVSc Labs in the Department of Chemistry & Environmental Sciences at the New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT), Newark, New Jersey, USA. His research is focused on the applications of Nanotechnology & Advanced Materials, Sustainability, Environmental Management, Analytical Chemistry and Various Industries. Dr. Hussain is the author of numerous papers in peer-reviewed journals as well as prolific author and editor of several scientific monographs and handbooks in his research areas.
Department of Chemistry and EVSC, New Jersey Institute of Technology, Newark, NJ, USA