Table of Contents
- Historic development of corrosion protection. Fundamentals and concepts of corrosion and electrochemical corrosion protection. Fundamentals and practice of electrical measurements. Corrosion in water and soil. Corrosion protection by coatings and cladding. Sacrificial anodes. Impressed current anodes. Impressed current installations and protective current instruments. Impressed current installations in the ground and influential factors. Pipelines. Storage containers and storage tanks. Local cathodic protection. Telephone cable. Power cables. Influence of stray current and stray current protection. Marine buildings and offshore pipelines. Cathodic protection of ships. Cathodic protection of borehole piping. Cathodic protection of reinforcing steel in concrete structures. Internal cathodic protection of water tanks. Electrochemical corrosion protection for internal surfaces of apparatus, containers, and pipes. Safety and economy. Effect on long conducting pipelines of high voltage installations. Current and voltage distribution in a stationary electric field.
- No. of pages: 600
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Gulf Professional Publishing 1997
- Published: October 17, 1997
- Imprint: Gulf Professional Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9780080507903
About the Authors
Walter von Baeckmann
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Handbook of Cathodic Corrosion Protection"