- Over 1,000 real-life examples illustrate the do's and don'ts of using adhesives
- Every scientific and technical issue concerning every chemical type in every industry
- Designed to help solve problems quickly, the content is structured to allow readers to navigate this comprehensive resource in 4 different ways
Table of Contents
- General information, theory of bonding and sealing, design of bonding parts, technical characteristics, chemistry, types of adhesives, application, equipment, controls, standards etc. Industrial applications such as automotive, aeronautics, building and civil engineering, electronics, packaging, wood, furniture, metals, plastics and composites, textiles, footwear etc.
- No. of pages: 398
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier Science 2005
- Published: July 14, 2005
- Imprint: Elsevier Science
- eBook ISBN: 9780080534091
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780080445540
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Handbook of Adhesives and Sealants"