Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Analytical Techniques for Environmental and Industrial Analysis offers an in-depth overview of analytical tools used in the analysis of environmental and industrial samples. The basic related to the qualitative and quantitative analysis and challenges responsible for analytical methods of analysis are discussed in detail. It also summarizes the spectroscopic tools to study the environmental and industrial samples. It reviews all-types of green analytical tools and methods used for the analysis of soil and sediment, wastewater, toxic organic and inorganic analytes, and biological samples. The analytical methods for the analytes of industrial importance like pharmaceutical industries, food industries, metal, water, and cement industries are discussed. This book provides an overview of the environmental and industrial analysis using green analytical chemistry tools and methodologies usable in environmental, analytical, engineering, pharmaceutical, and industrial sectors.
- Introduces the qualitative and quantitative analysis of pollutants and key concepts
- Outlines recent advances in analytical tools applications
- Discusses analytical methods in food production, chemical synthesis, environmental and industrial sectors
- Provides an up-to-date research account on analytical methods for environmental and industrial analysis
Post-graduates, researchers, engineers, R&D professionals, lecturers working in biotechnology, biochemical engineering, analytical chemistry, and environmental sciences
- Introduction to environmental and industrial analysis
2. Waste water treatment and analysis
3. Soil and sediment analysis
4. Radionuclides analysis
5. Inorganic and organic compounds analysis
6. Votalite organic compounds analysis
7. Case studies in environmental and industrial analysis
8. Biological sample analysis
9. Organometallic analysis
10. Biomonitors and bioindications for environmental and industrial analysis
11. Sensors and biosensors for environmental and industrial analysis
12. Immunoassays applications
13. Chemical analysis in cement industry
14. Chemical oxygen demand and biochemical oxygen demand
15. UV-Vis Spectrophotometry for environmental and industrial analysis
16. Fluorimeters for environmental and industrial analysis
17. Atomic absorption spectrophotometry (AAS) and ICP-MS/OES for environmental and industrial analysis
18. Chromatography techniques for environmental and industrial analysis
19. FTIR spectrometer for environmental and industrial analysis
20. Environmental and industrial qualitative analysis
21. Quality control for environmental and industrial analysis
22. Environmental and Industrial quantitative analysis
23. Analytical techniques for corrosion
24. Green analytical chemistry for food industries
25. Green analytical chemistry for pharmaceutical industries
26. State-of-the-art and perspectives in environmental and industrial analysis
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2021
- 1st November 2020
- Paperback ISBN:
Dr. Inamuddin is Assistant Professor in the Chemistry Department, Faculty of Science, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia as well as permanent faculty member (Assistant Professor) at the Department of Applied Chemistry, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India. His extensive research experience in multidisciplinary fields of Analytical Chemistry, Materials Chemistry, and Electrochemistry and, more specifically, Renewable Energy and Environment. He has published fifty-four edited books and serves as Associate Editor for the journals, Environmental Chemistry Letter, Applied Water Science and Euro-Mediterranean Journal for Environmental Integration, Springer-Nature; Frontiers Section Editor, Current Analytical Chemistry, Bentham Science Publishers, Editorial Board Member, Scientific Reports-Nature, Editor, Eurasian Journal of Analytical Chemistry and Review Editor, Frontiers in Chemistry, Frontiers, U.K. He is also guest editing various special thematic special issues of several journals.
Assistant Professor, Chemistry Department, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Dr. Rajender Boddula is currently working as CAS-PIFI Fellow in the CAS Key Laboratory of Nanosystems and Hierarchical Fabrication, National Center for Nanoscience and Technology, Beijing, China. He has published many scientific articles in international peer-reviewed journals and has authored nine book chapters, and also serving as editorial board member and referee for reputed international peer-reviewed journals. His specialized areas of energy conversion and storage technologies, which include nanomaterials, graphene, polymer composites, heterogeneous catalysis, photoelectrocatalytic water splitting, biofuel cell, and supercapacitor applications
CAS Key Laboratory of Nanosystems and Hierarchical Fabrication, National Center for Nanoscience and Technology, China
Prof. Abdullah M. Asiri is the Head of the Chemistry Department at King Abdulaziz University since October 2009 and he is the founder and the Director of the Center of Excellence for Advanced Materials Research (CEAMR) since 2010 till date. He is the Professor of Organic Photochemistry. His research interest covers color chemistry, synthesis of novel photochromic and thermochromic systems, synthesis of novel coloring matters and dyeing of textiles, materials chemistry, nanochemistry and nanotechnology, polymers and plastics. A major achievement of Prof. Asiri is the discovery of tribochromic compounds, a class of compounds which change from slightly or colorless to deep colored when subjected to small pressure or when grind. This discovery was introduced to the scientific community as a new terminology published by IUPAC in 2000. This discovery was awarded a patent from European Patent office and from UK patent. He is also a member of the Editorial Board of various journals of international repute. He is the Vice- President of Saudi Chemical Society (Western Province Branch). He holds four USA patents, more than 800 Publications in international journals, seven book chapters, and ten books
Director of the Centre of Excellence for Advanced Materials Research, King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.