- Covers upper atmosphere physics, the magnetosphere, and solar wind
- Expert team of contributors from all over the world
- The fourth volume of the only comprehensive treatise covering all aspects of geomagnetism
Table of Contents
- P.A. Isenberg, The Solar Wind. M. Schulz, The Magnetosphere. G. Paschmann, The Earth's Magnetopause. T.W. Speiser, The Geomagnetic Tail. A.D. Richmond, The Natural Upper Atmosphere. J.C. Samson, Geomagnetic Pulsations and Plasma Waves in the Earth's Magnetosphere. R.L. McPherron, Physical Processes Producing Magnetospheric Substorms and Magnetic Storms. T. Hallinan, Auroras. Index.
- No. of pages: 832
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 1991
- Published: January 28, 1991
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9781483288703
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Geomagnetism"