* Reviews the geochemical literature in the field
* Discusses the importance of geochemists in the multidisciplinary study of geological carbon dioxide sequestration
Table of Contents
1. Why we should care: the impact of anthropogenic carbon dioxide on the carbon cycle.
2. The thermodynamic background.
3. Carbon dioxide and CO2-H2O mixtures.
4. The aqueous electrolytic solution.
5. The product solid phases.
6. The kinetics of mineral carbonation.
7. Reaction path modeling of geological CO2 sequestration.
- No. of pages: 470
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier Science 2006
- Published: October 12, 2006
- Imprint: Elsevier Science
- eBook ISBN: 9780080466880
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Geological Sequestration of Carbon Dioxide"