- Reviews key developments in combined cycle technology
- Uses examples drawn from plants around the world
- Looks at how combined cycle technology can evolve to meet future energy needs
Table of Contents
- Introduction; Brief history of development; Some early schemes; Gas turbine developments; Steam generator concepts; The single shaft block; Repowering steam turbines; Combined heat and power; Gas turbines and coal; What does the future hold?
- No. of pages: 216
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 2008
- Published: April 24, 2008
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781845694548
About the Author
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Generating Power at High Efficiency"