- Shows the available functionalisation approaches with a discussion of their scope and limitations
- Written by one of the most experienced people in this field
Table of Contents
- Polyolefin Development and Prospects.
General Approaches in Functionalization of Polyolefins.
Direct Polymerization of B- and Si-containing Monomers.
Direct Polymerization of O-, N-, and Cl-containing Monomers.
Functionalization by Post-polymerization Processes.
Functionalization via Reactive Polyolefins. Containing Borane Groups.
Functionalization via Reactive Polyolefins. Containing p-Methylstyrene Groups.
Functionalization via Reactive Polyolefins Containing Unsaturated Groups.
Synthesis of Polyolefins with a Terminal Functional Group.
Synthesis of Functional Polyolefin Diblock Copolymers.
Synthesis of Functional Polyolefin Graft Copolymers.
New Maleic-anhydride-modified and Long-chain-branched Polyolefins.
- No. of pages: 240
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2002
- Published: February 4, 2002
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080477930
About the Author
T. C. Chung
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Functionalization of Polyolefins"