- Provides a systematic methodology to evaluate how wetlands function
- Allows non-experts to assess wetland functioning rapidly and cost-effectively
- Automates aspects of the functional assessment through the accompanying CD-ROM
Table of Contents
- Section 1 Introduction: Introduction to wetlands and functional assessment. Section 2 Wetland database establishment: Introduction; Fieldwork preparation; Hydrogeomorphic (hgmu) delineation; HGMU Characterisation; Recording sheets. Section 3 Functional assessment: Introduction; Hydrological functions; Biogeochemical functioning; Ecological functioning. Section 4 Scoring and appendices: Functional analysis summary.
- No. of pages: 694
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 2009
- Published: April 27, 2009
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781845695163
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Functional Assessment of Wetlands"