- Introduces a little researched area which is current and needed in our Information Age
- Explores how personality traits may influence attitude, behaviour and reaction to information
- Provides an overview of the psychological aspects and individual differences in information seeking behaviour and examines reasons behind individual search differences other than personality
Table of Contents
- Personality; Openness to experience – the exploration dimension; Conscientiousness – the persistence dimension; Extroversion – the social dimension; Agreeableness – the trust dimension; Negative affectivity – the emotional dimension; Need for cognition; Positive emotionality; Self-efficacy and self-confidence; Locus of control; Monitoring and blunting; Uncertainty orientation; Broad scanning, fast surfing and deep diving; Discussion.
- No. of pages: 240
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2010
- Published: July 30, 2010
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780630366
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "From Fear to Flow"