- Clear and concise explanations of complex medical information
- Full coverage of the implications of the Food Safety Act 1990 and the Consumer Protection Act
- Detailed information on the role and value of food intolerance databanks
Table of Contents
- The legal context: Due diligence; Diagnostic tests; Symptoms of food intolerance; The treatment of food intolerance; Sources of information and labelling; Analytical techniques for detecting food allergens; Handling food allergens in retail and manufacturing; Support organisations for individuals with food intolerance; The epidemiology of food intolerance.
- No. of pages: 240
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 2000
- Published: August 11, 2000
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781855736344
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Food Intolerance and the Food Industry"