Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Fine-Needle Aspiration Biopsy of the Rat Liver: Cytological, Cytochemical and Biochemical Methods presents the proceedings of a workshop on technique and application of fine-needle aspiration biopsy (FNAB) in experimental Toxicology held at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology and University of Zurich on May 22-23, 1979. The book discusses the technique and application of FNAB in the clinic and of the rat liver; the morphological responses of the liver to toxic injury; and the assays of mixed function oxidase activity of small samples of liver. The text also describes the fluorometric determination of UDP-glucuronyltransferase activity; the Aldrin epoxidation; and the use of gamma-glutamyl transpeptidase activity in FNAB samples. The radiometric assay for epoxide hydratase in small liver samples is also encompassed. Toxicologists will find the book useful.
List of Contributors
2. Technique and Application of Fine-Needle Aspiration Biopsy in the Clinic
3. Morphological Responses of the Liver to Toxic Injury
4. Fine-Needle Aspiration Biopsy of Rat Liver: Techniques and Applications
5. Assays of Mixed Function Oxidase Activity of Small Samples of Liver
6. Fluorometric Determination of UDP-Glucuronyltransferase Activity
7. Aldrin Epoxidation, a Sensitive and Specific Assay of Monooxygenase Activity in Small Liver Samples
8. Assay of γ-Glutamyl Transpeptidase Activity in Fine-Needle Aspiration Biopsy Samples
9. Radiometric Assay for Epoxide Hydratase in Small Liver Samples
- No. of pages:
- © Pergamon 1980
- 1st January 1980
- eBook ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.