Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Steps Towards Understanding Mitochondrial Fe/S Cluster Biogenesis
Dennis R. Winge
2. Iron Sulfur Clusters in Zinc Finger Proteins
3. Electrochemistry of Iron-sulfur Enzymes
4. NRVS for Fe in Biology: Experiment and Basic Interpretation
Leland Bruce Gee
5. Methods for studying Iron Regulatory Protein 1: an important protein in human iron metabolism
6. Characterization of glutaredoxin Fe-S cluster binding interactions using circular dichroism spectroscopy
Caryn E. Outten
7. Conformationally gated electron transfer in nitrogenase. Isolation, purification and characterization of nitrogenase from Gluconacetobacter diazotrophicus
F. Akif Tezcan and Cedric P. Owens
8. Fluorescent reporters to track Fe-S cluster assembly and transfer reactions
9. Methods for studying the Fe-S cluster containing base excision repair glycosylase MUTYH
10. Advanced X-ray Spectroscopic Methods for Studying Iron-Sulfur-Containing Proteins and Model Complexes
11. Chemical and biochemical reconstitution of iron-sulfur cluster assembly
12. Biochemical analyses of human iron-sulfur protein biogenesis and of related diseases
13. Nbp35-Cfd1 Iron sulfur cluster scaffold: a case study in employing fluorescent nucleotide probes to understand NTPase for metallocofactor biosynthesis
14. Methods for efficient large-scale production, purification, and structure determinations Recombinant Fe-S cluster proteins
Methods in Enzymology, Volume 599 is the second of two volumes focused on Fe-S cluster enzymes. Topics of interest in this new release include steps towards understanding mitochondrial Fe/S cluster biogenesis, iron sulfur clusters in zinc finger proteins, electrochemistry of Iron-sulfur enzymes, NRVS for Fe in biology and its experiment and basic interpretation,
methods for studying iron regulatory protein 1, an important protein in human iron metabolism, the characterization of glutaredoxin Fe-S cluster binding interactions using circular dichroism spectroscopy, fluorescent reporters to track Fe-S cluster assembly and transfer reactions, methods for studying the Fe-S cluster containing base excision repair glycosylase MUTYH, and more.
- Contain contributions from leading authorities on enzymology
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
Biochemists, biophysicists, molecular biologists, analytical chemists, and physiologists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2018
- 20th January 2018
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Praise for the Series:
"Should be on the shelves of all libraries in the world as a whole collection." --Chemistry in Industry
"The work most often consulted in the lab." --Enzymologia
"The Methods in Enzymology series represents the gold-standard." --Neuroscience
Sheila S. David is Professor of Chemistry at the Department of Chemistry at the University of California, Davis.
Department of Chemistry, University of California, Davis, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.