Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Reframing risk: Working with caregivers of children with disabilities to promote risk-taking in play
Patricia Grady-Dominguez, Kristina Ihrig, Shelly Lane, Jennifer Aberle, Kassia Beetham, Jo Ragen, Grace Spencer, Julia Sterman, Paul Tranter, Shirley Wyver and Anita Bundy
2. Augmented naturalistic developmental behavioral intervention for toddlers with autism spectrum disorder: A community pilot study
Deanna M. Swain, Jamie Winter, Claire B. Klein, Amy Lemelman, Jennifer Giordano, Nicole Jablon, Kaori Nakamura and So Hyun Kim
3. Fathers, children, play and playfulness
Shelly J. Lane and Jennifer St. George
4. Feasibility and acceptability of an online response inhibition cognitive training program for youth with Williams syndrome
Natalie G. Brei, Ana-Maria Raicu, Han Joo Lee, and Bonita P. Klein-Tasman
5. The effect of parent personality on the acquisition and use of mindfulness skills during an MBSR intervention
Catherine M. Sanner, Hadley A. McGregor, Amanda E. Preston and Cameron L. Neece
6. A public health approach to family supports: Empowering families of children with autism through the ECHO model
Eric J. Moody, Haley Sturges, Sarah Zlatkovic, Ethan Dahl, Sandra Root-Elledge and Canyon Hardesty
Family Focused Interventions, Volume 59 in the International Review of Research in Developmental Disabilities series, highlights new advances in the field, with this new volume presenting interesting chapters that touch are Helping Parents of Children with Disabilities to Promote Risk-Taking in Play, Parent Mentoring Program or Telehealth Parent Support, Parent-mediated early intervention, Supporting fathers of children with disabilities, and more.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in the International Review of Research in Developmental Disabilities series
Undergraduates, graduates, academics and researchers in the field of research in developmental disabilities
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 26th October 2020
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Susan Hepburn is at Colorado State University, College of Health and Human Sciences, USA
Colorado State University, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.