Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Enhancer modularity
2. New cell types in evolution
Marianne E. Bronner
3. Homology and Innovation
4. Bias and Constraints
5. Plasticity and Genetic assimilation
H. Frederik Nijhout
6. Sympoiesis, Development through Symbiosis
7. Axes and Segmentation in Invertebrates
Ariel D. Chipman
8. Transitional chordates and vertebrate origins: Urochordates
Billie J. Swalla
9. Transitional chordates and vertebrate origins: Hemichordates
10. Transitional chordates and vertebrate origins: Cephalochordates
Linda Z. Holland
11. Origin and Evolution of Jawed Vertebrates
12. Origin and Evolution of the Vertebrate Skull
13. Development of Eusocial Insects
Evolutionary Developmental Biology, Volume 141, the latest release in the Current Topics in Developmental Biology series highlights new advances in the field, with this new volume presenting interesting chapters on a variety of important topics, including Enhancer modularity, New cell types in evolution, Homology and Innovation, Plasticity and Genetic assimilation, Sympoiesis, Development through Symbiosis, Axes and Segmentation in Invertebrates, Transitional chordates and vertebrate origins: Urochordates, Transitional chordates and vertebrate origins: Hemichordates, Transitional chordates and vertebrate origins: Cephalochordates, Origin and Evolution of Jawed Vertebrates, Origin and Evolution of the Vertebrate Skull, and Development of Eusocial Insects.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in the Current Topics in Developmental Biology series
Clinicians in the fields of endocrinology, rheumatology, orthopedics, pediatrics and dentistry; basic scientists in anatomy, cell and developmental biology; students and postdoctoral fellows who would like to enter these fields and make further discoveries as well as improve the treatment of major bone-related disorders
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2021
- 1st February 2021
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
Richard Scott is Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Emeritus, Harvard Medical School. Dr Scott has a wealth of experience in teaching and performing TKA. He brings many years of experience from Harvard Brigham and Womens Hospital and Private Practice in Boston MA. He is author of our successful TKA title now in its third edition
Associate Professor of Medicine, Tufts University School of Medicine, Division of Nephrology, Tufts Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.