Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. NADES: from simple systems to complex colloidal mixtures
2. DES nanostructures with water, micelle and DES interaction
Karen J. Edler
3. Natural Ils
4. Some physical-chemical data about NADES
5. Dissolving proteins proteins physics
Adrian Sanchez Fernandez
6. Enzyme reactions in NADES
7. Protection against oxidation of metabolites, stability food
8. DES for pharmaceutical preparations
Ana Rita C. Duarte
10. Metabolons and bio-condensates: the essence of plant plasticity and the key elements in development of green production systems
11. Immediate in the whole plant during extreme conditions metabolomics
12. NADES in sees spores
13. some physical chemical aspects of NADES and biology
14. Natural Deep Eutectic Solvents: hypothesis for their possible roles in cellular functions and interaction with membranes and other organized biological systems
15. Chapter Title to be Confirmed
16. NADES and cell biology
17. Natural Deep Eutectic Solvents – A New Era of Cryopreservation
18. Honey as a NADES
Eutectic Solvents and Stress in Plants, Volume 97 in the Advances in Botanical Research series highlights new advances in the field, with this new volume presenting interesting chapters surrounding NADES: from simple systems to complex colloidal mixtures, DES nanostructures with water, micelle and DES interaction, Dissolving proteins protein physics, Enzyme reactions in NADES, Protection against oxidation of metabolites, stability food, DES for pharmaceutical preparations, Cosmetics, Metabolons and bio-condensates: the essence of plant plasticity and the key elements in development of green production systems, Immediate in the whole plant during extreme conditions metabolomics, NADES in sees spores, and much more.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in the Advances in Botanical Research series
- Updated release includes the latest information on Eutectic Solvents and Stress in Plants
Undergraduates, graduates, academics and researchers in the field of botanical research
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2021
- 1st January 2021
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
Rob Verpoorte works in the Department of Pharmacognosy at State University Leyden in Leyden, The Netherlands.
Department of Pharmacognosy, State University Leyden, Leyden, The Netherlands
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.