Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Site-directed recombination (SDR) in vivo: a fast and reliable tool to unveil beneficial epistasis
2. Creation and application of amine oxidase with expanded substrate specificities from porcine kidney D-amino acid oxidase
3. Methods to assess correlation networks for engineering transketolase
4. Exploration of Enzyme Diversity by Integrating Bioinformatics with Microfluidics
5. Engineering lytic polysaccharide monoxygenases (LPMOs)
6. Emulsion-based directed evolution of enzymes in yeast.
Andrew D. Ellington
7. Generation of myoglobin-based carbene transferases with a non-native cofactor
8. Loop remodeling for generating the novel function of enzymes
9. Rieske non-heme iron dioxygenases
10. Biocatalytic synthesis of enantioenriched aldol adducts using artificial carboligases
11. Choosing parameters for the consensus sequence approach for stabilization of proteins
12. Structure-guided engineering of the substrate specificity and catalytic activity of an enzyme
13. Exploring the substrate space of transglutaminase in the frame of antibody engineering (Glutamine walking.....)
14. Biological fitness landscapes by deep mutational scanning
15. Glutamine-walking: creating reactive substrates for transglutaminase-mediated protein labelling
16. Focused Rational Site-specific Iterative Saturation Mutagenesis (FRISM)
17. Statistical epistasis analysis to elude mutational networks in the evolution of new enzyme functions
18. Directed evolution of stereoselective aldolases
19. Ultra-highthroughput screening for novel protease specificities
20. Directed evolution of transcriptional switches using dual selector systems
21. Circular permutation: a different way to engineer enzyme structure and function
22. Methods for directed evolution and evaluation of DNA ligases
David F. Ackerley
23. Polymerase Evolution by Droplet-base Optical Polymerase Sorting (DrOPS)
24. The use of consensus sequence information to engineer stability and activity in proteins
25. Machine-learning-guided protein engineering
Mehdi D. Davari
26. Generation of myoglobin-based carbene transferases with a non-native cofactor
27. Development of a Mass Spectrometry based High Throughput Screening Method for Directed Evolution of Enzymes
28. Split enzymes: Design principles and strategy
James A. Wells
29. Ultrahigh throughput screening for protein function in droplets
This new volume of Methods in Enzymology continues the legacy of this premier serial with quality chapters authored by leaders in the field.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in the Methods in Enzymology series
Biochemists, biophysicists, molecular biologists, analytical chemists, and physiologists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 15th September 2020
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
Dan Tawfik is Principal Investigator at The Department of Biomolecular Sciences, Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel.
Principal Investigator, Department of Biomolecular Sciences, Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.