Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. In vivo site-directed recombination (SDR): An efficient tool to reveal beneficial epistasis
Javier Viña-Gonzalez and Miguel Alcalde
2. A beginner's guide to molecular dynamics simulations and the identification of cross-correlation networks for enzyme engineering
Haoran Yu and Paul A. Dalby
3. Exploration of enzyme diversity: High-throughput techniques for protein production and microscale biochemical characterization
Michal Vasina, Pavel Vanacek, Jiri Damborsky and Zbynek Prokop
4. Emulsion-based directed evolution of enzymes and proteins in yeast
Elizabeth C. Gardner, Ella J. Watkins, Jimmy Gollihar and Andrew D. Ellington
5. Remodeling enzyme active sites by stepwise loop insertion
Md Anarul Hoque, Yong Zhang, Li Zhi, Li Cui and Yan Feng
6. Consensus Finder web tool to predict stabilizing substitutions in proteins
Bryan J. Jones, Chi Nok Enoch Kan, Christine Luo and Romas J. Kazlauskas
7. The use of consensus sequence information to engineer stability and activity in proteins
Matt Sternke, Katherine W. Tripp and Doug Barrick
8. Structure-guided rational design of the substrate specificity and catalytic activity of an enzyme
Jung Min Choi and Hak-Sung Kim
9. Biological fitness landscapes by deep mutational scanning
Jacob D. Mehlhoff and Marc Ostermeier
10. Focused rational iterative site-specific mutagenesis (FRISM)
Danyang Li, Qi Wu and Manfred T. Reetz
11. Statistical analysis of mutational epistasis to reveal intramolecular interaction networks in proteins
Charlotte M. Miton, John Z. Chen, Kalum Ost, Dave W. Anderson and Nobuhiko Tokuriki
12. Machine learning-assisted enzyme engineering
Niklas E. Siedhoff, Ulrich Schwaneberg and Mehdi D. Davari
13. Ultrahigh throughput screening for enzyme function in droplets
Stefanie Neun, Paul J. Zurek, Tomasz S. Kaminski and Florian Hollfelder
This new volume of Methods in Enzymology continues the legacy of this premier serial with quality chapters authored by leaders in the field.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in the Methods in Enzymology series
Biochemists, biophysicists, molecular biologists, analytical chemists, and physiologists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 3rd September 2020
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dan Tawfik is Principal Investigator at The Department of Biomolecular Sciences, Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel.
Principal Investigator, Department of Biomolecular Sciences, Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.