Focusing on the latest safe and effective techniques, Endovascular Treatment of Aortic Aneurysms: Standard and Advanced Techniques provides step-by-step, comprehensive coverage of endovascular repairs of complex aneurysms of the aorta, from basic to advanced.
- Explains how to perform the techniques in a step-by-step manner, using high-quality images and practical tips and tricks to optimize results.
- Contains chapters devoted to the repair of leaks that may occur after a repair and the best ways to minimize radiation exposure.
- Presents information in a consistent, standardized format: introduction, indications for the technique, how to perform the technique, complications and techniques for rescue, and concluding thoughts.
Endovascular Treatment Aortic Aneurysms, 1e
- Iliac aneurysm
- Aneurysm with short neck
- Aneurysm with hostile iliac arteries
- Pararenal aneurysms
- Thoracoabdominal aneurysms
- Aortic arch aneurysm
- Techniques to treat type IA, II and III endoleaks after EVAR
- Techniques to minimize radiation exposure
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2018
- 9th April 2018
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Assistant Professor, Department of Vascular Surgery, St. Franziskus Hospital Munster, Munster University Hospital, Munster, Germany
President and CEO Syntactx, Germany
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.