Focusing on the latest safe and effective techniques, Endovascular Treatment of Aortic Aneurysms: Standard and Advanced Techniques provides step-by-step, comprehensive coverage of endovascular repairs of complex aneurysms of the aorta, from basic to advanced.
- Explains how to perform the techniques in a step-by-step manner, using high-quality images and practical tips and tricks to optimize results.
- Contains chapters devoted to the repair of leaks that may occur after a repair and the best ways to minimize radiation exposure.
- Presents information in a consistent, standardized format: introduction, indications for the technique, how to perform the technique, complications and techniques for rescue, and concluding thoughts.
Endovascular Treatment Aortic Aneurysms, 1e
- Iliac aneurysm
- Aneurysm with short neck
- Aneurysm with hostile iliac arteries
- Pararenal aneurysms
- Thoracoabdominal aneurysms
- Aortic arch aneurysm
- Techniques to treat type IA, II and III endoleaks after EVAR
- Techniques to minimize radiation exposure
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2018
- 9th April 2018
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Assistant Professor, Department of Vascular Surgery, St. Franziskus Hospital Munster, Munster University Hospital, Munster, Germany
President and CEO Syntactx, Germany