Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Laura N. Vandenberg and Judith L. Turgeon
1. Endocrine disruptor global policy
Christopher D. Kassotis and Leonardo Trasande
2. Toxicity testing and endocrine disrupting chemicals
Laura N. Vandenberg
3. Epigenetics, estrogenic endocrine-disrupting chemicals (EDCs), and the brain
Madeline Streifer and Andrea C. Gore
4. Endocrine disrupting chemicals (EDCs) and the neuroendocrine system: Beyond estrogen, androgen, and thyroid
Heather B. Patisaul
5. Endocrine disrupting chemicals and reproductive disorders in women, men, and animal models
Mary Jo Laws, Alison M. Neff, Emily Brehm, Genoa R. Warner and Jodi A. Flaws
6. Endocrine disrupting chemicals (EDCs) and sex steroid receptors
Julianne M. Hall and Kenneth S. Korach
7. Endocrine disrupting chemicals and the mammary gland
Laura N. Vandenberg
8. Impact of gestational exposure to endocrine disrupting chemicals on pregnancy and birth outcomes
Vasantha Padmanabhan, Jacob Moeller and Muraly Puttabyatappa
9. Endocrine disrupting chemicals (EDCs) and placental function: Impact on fetal brain development
William P. Marinello and Heather B. Patisaul
10. Endocrine disrupting chemicals and thyroid hormone action
R. Thomas Zoeller
11. Inappropriately sweet: Environmental endocrine-disrupting chemicals and the diabetes pandemic
Margaret C. Schulz and Robert M. Sargis
12. The new kids on the block: Emerging obesogens
Raquel Chamorro-Garcia and Almudena Veiga-Lopez
13. Endocrine disrupting chemicals and breast cancer cells
Philippa D. Darbre
14. EDCs and male urogenital cancers
M.S. Bornman and N.H. Aneck-Hahn
Advances in Pharmacology series, highlights new advances in the field, with this new volume presenting interesting chapters. Each chapter is written by an international board of authors.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in Advances in Pharmacology series
- Updated release includes the latest information on Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals
Investigators in neuroscience, pharmacology, neurology, psychiatry, medicine
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2021
- 13th August 2021
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Laura Vandenberg is at School of Public Health and Health Sciences, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA, USA
University of Massachusetts, MA, USA
Judith Turgeon is at University of California - Davis, CA, USA
University of California - Davis, CA, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.