Elsevier's Dictionary of Reptiles
Free Global ShippingNo minimum order
This dictionary gives an overview of the English, German, French and Italian names of reptiles. The basic table contains the scientific names of families, genera, species and some sub-species with their identified names, which are given in the singular for species and sub-specis and in the plural for other terms.
- No. of pages: 758
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier Science 2004
- Published: December 4, 2004
- Imprint: Elsevier Science
- eBook ISBN: 9780080459202
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780444514998
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Elsevier's Dictionary of Reptiles"