- A highly popular type of 'modern antique'
- Covers technical aspects of classic valve-based circuitry
- The most complete work for vintage audio and TV enthusiasts, dealers and repairers
Table of Contents
- Introduction; Repairing and restoring; First-line repairs; Electrical Components; Cabinet and chassis; Finishing off a set; Buyer's guide - where to find parts; Service data - where to find it; Professional services directory; Clubs and societies; Recommended reading; Museums and other places to see professional restorations; Keeping track of your collection; What's it worth; Patronising dealers; Buying at auctions and antique fairs; Collector's luck; Safety; References; Index.
- No. of pages: 400
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Newnes 1998
- Published: August 12, 1998
- Imprint: Newnes
- Paperback ISBN: 9780750637886
- eBook ISBN: 9780080505282
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Electronic Classics"