Table of Contents
- Generation of the electron beam; The behaviour of the electron beam on penetrating metal; Welding parameters and advice on welding practice; The weldability of metallic materials; Preparation of the workpiece; Beam and machine control; Electron beam welding machines and equipment; Quality levels and acceptable variations in electron beam welds; Examples of electron beam welded components; Personnel qualifications and machine testing; Standards and regulations; Other methods of working materials with electron beams; A comparison of electron beam and laser welding.
- No. of pages: 240
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 1994
- Published: January 1, 1994
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- Hardcover ISBN: 9781855730502
- eBook ISBN: 9781845698782
About the Author
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Electron Beam Welding"