- Print ISBN 9780123747945
- Electronic ISBN 9780080888347
Advances in Ecological Research is one of the most successful series in the highly competitive field of ecology. Each volume publishes topical and important reviews, interpreting ecology as widely as in the past, to include all material that contributes to our understanding of the field. Topics in this invaluable series include the physiology, populations, and communities of plants and animals, as well as landscape and ecosystem ecology.
Written by leading experts in the field
Highlights areas for future investigation
1. BELOWGROUND SNAPSHOT OF DUTCH AGROECOSYSTEMS: HOW SOIL ORGANISMS INTERACT TO SUPPORT ECOSYSTEM SERVICES, Mulder, C.
2. Land use impacts on ecosystem functioning in running waters in an agricultural landscape: a European perspective, Hladyz, S.
3. Biodiversity and pesticides, Nørum, U.
4. River restoration in Europe: what has been achieved? Friberg, N.
- No. of pages:
- © 2011
- 27th June 2011
- Academic Press
- Print ISBN:
- Electronic ISBN:
"Important and innovative contributions to the subject and together have a breadth of approach that means that what they choose to put before their readers is likely to be of unusual interest or significance."--Plant Pathology