- Updates and informs the reader on the latest research findings
- Written by leading experts in the field
- Highlights areas for future investigation
Table of Contents
1. Belowground Snapshot of Dutch Agroecosystems: How Soil Organisms Interact to Support Ecosystem Services, Mulder, C.
2. Land use impacts on ecosystem functioning in running waters in an agricultural landscape: a European perspective, Hladyz, S.
3. Biodiversity and pesticides, Nørum, U.
4. River restoration in Europe: what has been achieved? Friberg, N.
- No. of pages: 400
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2011
- Published: June 15, 2011
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080888347
About the Serial Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Ecosystems in a Human-Modified Landscape"