Distributed Process Control Report
Free Global ShippingNo minimum order
Please note this is a short discount publication.Factory Managers and Production Planners - Distributed Process Control is the industrial technology destined to become the key to plant-wide management and the factory of the future.This unique, in-depth report concentrates on the state-of-the-art in Distributed Process Control, a technology which nearly 200 companies supply to users in all areas of manufacturing from paper-making to aerospace.The report examines the three vital categories of DPC systems:* Computer Based * Digital Electronic * atching and Proportioning Control Plus* Manufacturing Cell Control Systems * Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) Systems * Factory Communications Distributed Process Control and Factory Communications will ensure that you stay ahead of the competition and exploit this exciting new technology to the full.
Table of Contents
- Connecting the systems and definitions. Technology trends and applications. Vendor applications - many solutions for many markets. The future of DPC - a consensus of the experts. Systems evaluation and implementation. User applications - system case histories. Vendor index by technology.
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier Science 1990
- Published: October 17, 1990
- Imprint: Elsevier Science
- eBook ISBN: 9781483285030
About the Author
Architecture Technology Corpor
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Distributed Process Control Report"