- Print ISBN 9780123744906
- Electronic ISBN 9780080483450
This book combines textual and graphical programming to form a hybrid programming approach, enabling a more effective means of building and analyzing DSP systems. The hybrid programming approach allows the use of previously developed textual programming solutions to be integrated into LabVIEW’s highly interactive and visual environment, providing an easier and quicker method for building DSP systems. This book is an ideal introduction for engineers and students seeking to develop DSP systems in quick time.
• The only DSP laboratory book that combines textual and graphical programming
• 12 lab experiments that incorporate C/MATLAB code blocks into the LabVIEW graphical programming environment via the MathScripting feature
• Lab experiments covering basic DSP implementation topics including sampling, digital filtering, fixed-point data representation, frequency domain processing
• Interesting applications using the hybrid programming approach, such as a software-defined radio system, a 4-QAM Modem, and a cochlear implant simulator
All disc-based content for this title is now available on the Web, please visit http://booksite.elsevier.com/9780123744906/