- Written by a leading author in the field
- Focuses on digital information and its social, cultural and political impact is unique
- The wider theoretical framework, relying less of sociology, more on cultural theory
Table of Contents
- Part 1 Culture and technology: The meaning of culture; Representations of technology; Narratives of technology and culture. Part 2 Digital information culture: Textuality; Authenticity; Knowledge; Power; Identity; Memory.
- No. of pages: 220
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2008
- Published: March 31, 2008
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- Paperback ISBN: 9781843341604
- eBook ISBN: 9781780631677
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Digital Information Culture"